Valentine

February 14, 2013 at 8:04 am 7 comments

val-girl-at-mailbox-card-pdcwI remember elementary school and giving and getting so many valentines…  on Valentines daywe went to our mail boxes (decorated shoe boxes) and counted our wealth…a desk full of cards from our class mates.  I kept the cards for many years… wish i would’tn have thrown them out, and wonder if any of the names on the back would breing back memories of school friends or those class projects?

I paper pieced  this A Day for Daisies  digital stamp  using mostly  the Play Date cafe colors.  I made my 2nd entry in the A Day f0r daisies challenge pink polka dots…  then  made another card  adding  red  for another entry for CASology – red.

pdc 169

valgirl-at-mailbox-red

Entry filed under: a day for daisies digi, CASology, Play Date Cafe, Valentine's Day.

paul’s bd ewe girl and bird

• 1. Ardyth  |  February 14, 2013 at 1:20 pm

This brings me back to my childhood – it reminds me of Holly Hobby! A sweet image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

• 2. Melissa  |  February 14, 2013 at 9:07 pm

Holly Hobby, indeed! I used to collect Holly Hobby as a little girl! 🙂

Love this sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

• 3. hannelie  |  February 15, 2013 at 6:01 am

Love your happy cards!

• 4. Tracey McNeely  |  February 15, 2013 at 6:32 pm

From a big Holly Hobby fan this is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

• 5. Danielle Kennedy  |  February 15, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Wow, very creative! Thanks for playing with ADFD!

• 6. Maureen Merritt  |  February 17, 2013 at 3:31 am

Me too, I loved Holly Hobbie! I had a huge doll I dragged around for years! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

• 7. Veronica Z  |  February 19, 2013 at 11:46 am

I just love your Holly Hobby inspired card! She was one of my favs as a child as well. Your card is fabulous! Thank you for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!