paul’s bd ewe

February 12, 2013 at 6:07 pm 8 comments

paul-db-eweEarlier this month I forgot an important birthday… sorry Paul, so here’s Paul’s card…. I like to see him in flannel shirts and my sister loves this Bugaboo ewe stamp and the challenges are CASology – red   and CASual Friday black and white + 1.  Did i get it all in,  and did you notice I didn’t use the sentiment ‘happy birthday to ewe’?

caso 31 - Redbp--ccake2red-

Entry filed under: bugaboo digi.

be mine Valentine

• 1. Dum  |  February 13, 2013 at 8:01 am

He is absolutely beautiful and Paul and I love him in his red flannel attire. You are so special, thank you. also love the cupcake and candles, you did a spectacular job on it.

• 2. paul  |  February 13, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Didn’t get a chance to respond until now. Is it a cow angel or a cow chicken? The wings made me wonder. Thank ewe for my special card. Love ya, Paul

• 3. Meghan  |  February 14, 2013 at 10:34 am

Love the creativity of this card. I never would have thought to add red to a lamb….clever! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

• 4. Ardyth  |  February 14, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I love the look of your cozy warm red flannel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

• 5. Rosemary D  |  February 14, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Really fun card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

• 6. Judy1223  |  February 15, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Aw, what a great card, love the red flannel! Fun! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

• 7. Melissa  |  February 15, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Teehee! That is just too cute! Love that flannel shirt on the sheep! So happy to have you playing along with us this week at CASology! 🙂

• 8. Lisa Addesa  |  February 19, 2013 at 4:35 pm

What a wonderful birthday card!! LOVE the plaid(flannel)…certain to bring a smile to Paul’s face:)!! So happy to see your creative work in the gallery…thanks for playing this week:)!!