Royal Easter

March 24, 2010 at 6:05 am 7 comments

Yea!, I get to play with my glitter stack I’ve had for months .   Joann’s had a sale and I bought this glitter stack from DCWV and today the Stampin royalty   challenge is to use glitter… ow… so messy , but the stack is perfect, use the glitter paper and no mess . The flowers  and the vase are punched form the glitter paper.  The butterflies are Martha Stewart punch and I  don’t know about the vase. the flowers are stamped from Gina K designs spring florals as well as the blessing.

Entry filed under: DCWV, Easter, Gina K Designs, Martha Stewart punches, Stampin Roality.

mojo131 spring Get well Steve

• 1. Dum  |  March 24, 2010 at 6:20 am

• 2. Dum  |  March 24, 2010 at 6:20 am

WOW, GLITTER PAPER. IT LOOKS ALMOST AS GOOD AS A MOSIAC. IT GIVES GOOD DIMENSION TO THE BUTTERFLIES AND VASE. GOOD JOB. HOPE YOU BOUGHT A BUNCH! !

• 3. Sabriena Satchwell  |  March 24, 2010 at 8:45 am

Those butterflies and matching vase are soo pretty! Glitter paper is an amazing idea to save you the glittery mess.
    As always I am so glad you participated in this week’s Stampin’ Royalty challenge. 🙂

• 4. Sarah  |  March 24, 2010 at 10:36 am

Great card! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!

• 5. Angela McKay  |  March 24, 2010 at 12:04 pm

glitter and butterflies… what a perfect combo! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin’ Royalty and for the adorable card!

• 6. Shanda Stirk  |  March 24, 2010 at 8:18 pm

Lovely card – the matching butterflies and vase really caught my eye! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin’ Royalty.

• 7. sandra  |  March 27, 2010 at 8:59 am

very cute – I love that little vase – is that a punch or did you cut it out? Thanks for joining us this week at SR>