red or green

October 10, 2017 at 3:46 pm 6 comments

Did you know that New Mexico (NM) is the only state in the U.S. to have an official question and that question is – “Red or Green?”. Yep – that’s it – “Red or Green?” In NM every New Mexican restaurant asks you “Red or Green?” when you order your meal. If you’re not asked, then it’s not New Mexican food. It’s probably Mexican or Tex-Mex.   Since I was born in New Mexico , I choose red and green for this card’s  hot and spicy colors.   This chili card fits in the  Less is More color challenge -hot and spicy colors and the Casology challenge odd. Odd question, odd number of chilies.LIM #349 Colour Hot n Spicy

caso 270 - Odd

Entry filed under: CASology, Less is More, Uncategorized.

haunted note starry starry thank you

• 1. susan  |  October 11, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Perfect fit for the spicy challenge. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

• 2. Trina P.  |  October 12, 2017 at 4:50 am

Odd, but a unique 🙂 Couldn’t have picked a more suitable image for our hot & spicy colour challenge. Such a delightful card with wonderful white space. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More.

• 3. Lea Lawson  |  October 12, 2017 at 7:21 am

That is so interesting! I’ve never been to New Mexico, but I hope to one day! And NOW I’ll know something special about it! Your card is awesome! ♥

• 4. Sharon  |  October 13, 2017 at 3:23 am

You choose perfect images for the hot and spicy challenge Tiya and they are beautifully coloured. All that lovely clear and clean space make this a CAS delight. That is a really interesting fact about the red or green question. Thanks for popping this in to us at Less is More xx

• 5. KreativeKymona  |  October 16, 2017 at 8:23 am

Hello!! I learned something new today. Red or Green? What an interesting question. I have a friend who just moved there so I’m going to ask her this questions. Your card has so much meaning to now! I love the pepper! Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

• 6. Deidre  |  October 16, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I had no idea lol! That’s awesome and I’d take both…well maybe a little light on the spiciest one 🙂 Love your card and the blending you achieved. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!