bamboo and cats

March 1, 2013 at 6:24 pm 8 comments

bamboo-&-catsThree challenges this evenings Seize the birthday masculine,   CAS-ual Friday – wallpaper, and A Day for Daisies  – use a die cut.  I did the bamboo  frame and  sentiment in in PS elements.   Yes, I did these A Day for daisies  cats in the feminine  Seize,   but my father loved  Siamese cats so  I was sure these two could be on a  masculine card too.    Did you notice I used a Thai font?  ( but don’t remember if bamboo is Thai too.)

cfc 92

Seize7

Entry filed under: a day for daisies digi, CASual fridays, Seize the Birthday.

circle girl mermaid

• 1. Kay Miller  |  March 2, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Oh I love the kitties!! What a cute card! And yes, they look great on a masculine card too! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week! 🙂

• 2. bronih  |  March 3, 2013 at 11:17 am

How cute! I love the cats! Thanks for joining us for the ADFD die cut challenge!

• 3. Jingle  |  March 4, 2013 at 6:15 am

This is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!

• 4. Dum  |  March 4, 2013 at 8:25 am

thoes cats really get around, now in the forrest. really colorful and happy card

• 5. Lesley  |  March 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Cute design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

• 6. Rose  |  March 4, 2013 at 6:49 pm

i love the sweet kitty”s 🙂 fab take on the sketch girl 🙂 So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday

• 7. Kimberly Lane  |  March 6, 2013 at 9:18 am

Cute card, and great take on the challenges! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

• 8. Sara Corbett  |  March 8, 2013 at 1:09 am

Yes I DID notice the Thai font. Your efforts to bring even more Siam to the Siamese cats looks great.