boy with plane

February 16, 2013 at 5:50 pm 7 comments

bdboy&planeTwo challenges Seize the Birthday – masculine and My time to Craft men only .  When I saw this A Day for Daisies  boy with plane stamp, I  had to paper piece it with   map paper and others.  As you may or may not know, I have a  son who’s a pilot. I know you can imagine that  he played with planes since pilot is the only job he ever wanted… he knew at such a young age… maybe you”ll have him as your pilot when you go on Spirit.

Seize 6 6

Entry filed under: a day for daisies digi, my time to craft, Seize the Birthday.

Girl with balloon cake and balloons

• 1. Lesley  |  February 17, 2013 at 1:19 pm

This is such a sweet card and I love that image! You did a great job with our challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

• 2. Bonnie  |  February 17, 2013 at 4:57 pm

What a fantastic card! The paper pieced world and pilot are amazing!

• 3. Rose  |  February 17, 2013 at 7:35 pm

sweetness!!! love the paper piecing 🙂
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

• 4. sheila  |  February 18, 2013 at 5:13 am

Great card, good luck with the challenge x

• 5. Dum  |  February 18, 2013 at 8:03 am

that is a perfect “darrell” card, what a terrific job you did with it. i am in love with this card, one of your recent best

• 6. Kay  |  February 18, 2013 at 7:33 pm

What a cute card! I love the image of the little boy with the plane! Great job on the paper piecing too! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

• 7. Sara Corbett  |  March 8, 2013 at 1:22 am

This is definitely one of my all time favorite Tiya-B cards!!!! I love everything about it… the hugeness of the globe compared to the little kid, the contrast between the antique map versus the cartoon boy, the way the font even looks like it has wind blowing through it, and your color choices – especially the dark red plane and red letters. Truly an excellent card Tiya-B!!!!