seasaw exercise

January 12, 2013 at 12:43 pm 8 comments

kids-on-seasaw

The Less is more challenge is one Layer cards themed Sports or Exercise …and since i  didn’t have any Jazzercise stamps (my major form of exercise)  I choose a cute seesaw stamp from A day for daisies then Paper pieced it in Photoshop.

I remember seesawing or playing on a teetortawtor(???)  with my sister and friends but I don’t think I’ve seen one in years. i remember  lots of equipment dissappeared from parks and school yards because the were considered unsafe. did that happen to seesaws?

Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

babydoll book birthday

• 1. chrissieann  |  January 12, 2013 at 3:33 pm

Kids aren’t allowed to find out for themselves what’s dangerous and what’s not these days, so they don’t develop a true sense of danger at all!
    What’s wrong with a good old see saw?
    Great card Tiya
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    “Less is More”

• 2. Susan Goetter  |  January 12, 2013 at 7:59 pm

great card Tiya! My kids played on seesaws when they were small…and loved every minute of it. Great image for this challenge!

• 3. wienerhoneymooners  |  January 13, 2013 at 12:28 am

Very sweet digicard!

• 4. Viv  |  January 13, 2013 at 3:00 am

I loved seesaws – and roundabouts even if they did make me dizzy! Kids miss out on so much FUN stuff these days… Just a fab card and evoked many happy memories of days out in the park!

• 5. kathyk4  |  January 13, 2013 at 3:17 am

Fab kids card

Kathyk

• 6. Dum  |  January 14, 2013 at 8:16 am

does bring back memories of the merry-go-round at the elementary school and the fun we had, you have a nice vision for things that should be remembered. great card

• 7. Skye  |  January 15, 2013 at 3:26 am

A very sweet card. Love the image

• 8. Jen  |  January 18, 2013 at 4:28 am

i need to try this technique!!! i love paper piecing but when it’s one layer you can’t always do it!!

Sorry late visiting this week…
    Thanks for joining us