blue kids in sled

December 6, 2012 at 8:21 am 6 comments

kids-in-sked-bluThe challenges this morning  One layer Wednesday-  snow  and Play Date Cafe colors and textures(Don’t you like the textures in their coats?)  The stamp is… wait for it …

A day for daisies  some how with a room full of stamps and a computer full of digies you’d think I’d use more than one stamp company…. I guess they just fit my style. this card fits in their shades of blue challenge and My time to crafts non traditional color challenge too.

pdc 160

Entry filed under: A day for daisies challenge, a day for daisies digi, Christmas, Play Date Cafe.

mojo bamboo santa

• 1. shellshearer  |  December 9, 2012 at 12:46 am

Cute creation, love the paper piecing!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

• 2. Sherry Eckblad  |  December 9, 2012 at 4:07 am

What a lovely card and I love all the paper piecing on it. Thanks for joining us at ADFD.

• 3. Bernadet  |  December 9, 2012 at 5:58 am

I don’t know how you got that pattern in their coats – but it is awesome! You should receieve honorable mention for the technique & your resourcefulness! Love the image too!

Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

• 4. Dum  |  December 10, 2012 at 7:47 am

Very sweet card, kinda Henzel and Gretel ‘ish. the coats are great, you have an eye for detail and very clever

• 5. Jocelyn Olson  |  December 13, 2012 at 11:14 am

Super cool! I LOVE the digi and how you added the patterned paper (the link you sent me is great!). Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

• 6. Mynnette  |  December 14, 2012 at 7:02 pm

What a darling card! LOVE the way you’ve used the patterns from the inspiration photos on your image! 🙂