exercise bike

November 27, 2012 at 8:32 pm 9 comments

Two challenges  CAS ology and Tuesday Morning Sketches, the digi is from Beyond the Fringe  Crafts.

The quote from Ellen is “gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It’s been about two months since I’ve worked out. And I just don’t have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.”  sounds right.

Entry filed under: CASology, Tuesday morning scetches.

mojo tree fairy scene

• 1. Ardyth  |  November 28, 2012 at 6:37 am

I just love how you incorporated the clock into your bike and your ‘sentiment’ really hits home! Amazing what we can (and can’t) find the time for, isn’t it! I’m glad you took the time to play along with CASology this week!

• 2. Shelia Lewis  |  November 28, 2012 at 7:27 am

very cute card. I like the clock in the wheel and the quote is so true, isn’t it?!!

• 3. Dum  |  November 28, 2012 at 7:28 am

I love how you used the clock as the wheel in the bike, made the whole thing flow together. Ellen is a nut, great quote for the card. good card, i will need one of thoes

• 4. Deborah Frings  |  November 28, 2012 at 1:45 pm

What a fun card – love that quote! I think it’s probably true! Love the wheel clock too!

• 5. Debbie  |  November 29, 2012 at 7:29 am

This is cute!! That sentiment is funny but so true!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

• 6. Rosemary D  |  November 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm

what a fun card!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

• 7. Melissa  |  November 30, 2012 at 2:36 pm

LOL! This sounds a bit too much like me sometimes! 🙂

Love your creative take on the cue word this week! That clock-spoked bicycle is fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

• 8. Melissa Craig  |  December 2, 2012 at 8:23 am

I love the look of the bike! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

• 9. Angela P.  |  December 2, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Fun quote…great card…love the bicycle! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!