olw india

February 2, 2011 at 6:15 am 7 comments

For the One Layer Challenge this week we had to use an image, a border, and bling ,  believe it or now this took over 5 tries and i still don’t like it very much.  Some times one’s tools aren’t quite right and its  the stamp mounters fauld fault… wish I’d have known how important mounting the borders   parallel to the edge was.   I may unmount these stamps  and put  on cling backing but don’t have time this morning.

FYI many comments are suggesting I get a stamp a ma jig, and I  have one but forget to use it thanks!!!!!

The  central image is from  Paula best the dots  from a set  fromStampin up ‘all in a row’.

Entry filed under: Paula best, Simplicity OLW, Stampin Up.

bowl birthday Happy birthday mom

• 1. Pauline  |  February 2, 2011 at 6:39 am

Love the colour ink you have used, and the unusual image, and the rhinestones are fab!

• 2. Jennifer Styles  |  February 2, 2011 at 6:55 am

Not sure if you have one, but a stamp-a-ma-jig would solve your problem.

Interesting card!

• 3. Dum  |  February 2, 2011 at 7:30 am

Great card, love the image, must be new, and the beads are perfect with the stamp.

• 4. Deborah Frings  |  February 2, 2011 at 8:17 am

I swear by my stamp-a-ma-jig!! I think this is very interesting the main image is very unusual!

• 5. Susan Raihala  |  February 2, 2011 at 8:59 am

I second Jennifer’s suggestion of a stamp positioner. Those things rock, and I use mine all the time. SO EASY!

Great interpretation of the challenge, too!

• 6. Susan Goetter  |  February 3, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I think the angled dots give it interest. I do have a stamp positioner but I’m too lazy to get it out most of the time. The card k did for this challenge is not completely straight either! LOL!!

• 7. joanne wardle  |  February 4, 2011 at 9:45 am

great card for OLW. I love to see what everyone else did with the challenge after I’ve done mine, it’s amazing the variety