sisters friends

September 28, 2010 at 4:56 am 5 comments

This morning I’m making a card for two challenges one is a design from Tuesday Morning Sketches( see below)  and the other Everybody art challenge using the theme friends.   The stamp is Stampin’ up,  and when I first saw it i could imagine me and my  barefoot sister exploring in the summer. The circle and flower border are  cut with nestabilities from Spellbinders, the pink dots are dew drops.

Entry filed under: Dew drops, Everybody Art Challenge, spellbinder diecut emboss, Stampin Up, Tuesday morning scetches.

pb indian summer thanks mom

• 1. Melissa Craig  |  September 28, 2010 at 5:15 am

Oh Tiya you’re such a faithful player and usually always the first player of the week! Your consistentancy is appreciated. Your card is very sweet. What a great image of the two little girls. Lovely job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

• 2. Dum  |  September 28, 2010 at 9:09 am

Love the sister card, I remember you saving me in a harrowing climb in our youth. YOU ARE MY HERO!!

• 3. Dori  |  September 30, 2010 at 7:00 pm

This is so pretty. I love the colors you chose and the image is colored beautifully!

• 4. Alex  |  October 1, 2010 at 4:38 am

Nice image and a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining EAC this week!
    Hugs, Alex

• 5. Jacki R  |  October 1, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Oh this is the sweetest card. I just love this SU stamp and don’t use it as often as I should. Beautiful take on our sketch this week, thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.