cat for Patti

September 20, 2010 at 6:21 am 8 comments

Haven’t done a cat card in a long time so here is animage  from Inkadinkado.  I   got to use my EK  pet paws punch that looks like a cartoon (not enough toes) foot !  Today a cat print. The cat image cut/embossed with a nestie. a ribbon and buttons complete the card.

template from Mojo Monday 157 is below.

Entry filed under: DCWV, EK success, Inkadinkado, spellbinder diecut emboss.

Bella ssd tms handmade flowers

• 1. Patti  |  September 20, 2010 at 6:36 am

So cute… I love how you flipped the sketch!

• 2. Dum  |  September 20, 2010 at 7:28 am

The cat almost looks surprised. good cat card

• 3. Julee  |  September 20, 2010 at 8:32 am

This is so sweet! Love those little paw prints. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

• 4. Jessica  |  September 20, 2010 at 10:05 am

What an adorable little cat! Who’s stamps is that.I love the expression on it’s face. I’m a cat lover, so it’s a good thing my 2 have decided they’ll put up with me! lol Thanks for sharing.
    Jessica

• 5. Tiya-B  |  September 21, 2010 at 2:32 pm

the stamp is inkadinkado i updated the blog notice

• 6. Jessica  |  September 21, 2010 at 8:05 am

Thanks for the info…. one more question … What kind of frog or toad is that on the top of your blog? I’ve never seen a face like that! As my dad used to say… “He’s got a face only a mother would love!’ I think he’s so ugly he’s cute!

• 7. Tiya-B  |  September 21, 2010 at 2:34 pm

the frog on the top of my blog is a Malaysian leaf frog , love the jagged edges

• 8. ashley  |  September 23, 2010 at 2:05 pm

WHAT A CUTE KITTY IMAGE, AND i LOVE THE PAW PRINT PUNCH.

btw, I have some blog candy for grabs for two more days =)