Fish Tuesday

August 24, 2010 at 4:29 am 8 comments

Two cards, three challenges- Funky friday for the first sketch, Everybvody Art Challenge is a beach/sea theme and the 2nd fish card was done  from  the Tuesday Morning sketches.   I love this puffer fish , both fish were stamped  with the rubbernecker stamp then embossed and cut with spellbinders.  I wonder if tomorrow will be fishy too>>>>

tuesday morning #56 sketch

Entry filed under: Everybody Art Challenge, Rubbernecker, spellbinder diecut emboss.

4 fish monday weather or not

• 1. Melissa Craig  |  August 24, 2010 at 5:42 am

What a cute puffer fish! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

• 2. Paul Burgess  |  August 24, 2010 at 7:20 am

For some reason I like the one with all of the colorful dots as a background best. This friendly looking face stands out better.

• 3. Beverly G  |  August 24, 2010 at 10:10 am

This little puffer is perfect for the oval focal point. Thanks for joining TMS.

• 4. Dum  |  August 24, 2010 at 11:24 am

I like the 2nd one because of the color, but I like the 3 circles on the 1st one.

• 5. CherylAnn Robinson  |  August 26, 2010 at 3:16 pm

I LOVE the puffer fish. I need to find out where to get that stamp. Thanks for playing in our Funky Friday challenge.

• 6. debby4000  |  August 27, 2010 at 2:10 am

fabulous cards.
    luv
    Debby

• 7. Angela P.  |  August 29, 2010 at 9:51 am

I like the dotted background with the puffer fish; cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

• 8. Theresa  |  August 29, 2010 at 1:38 pm