princess of hearts

February 12, 2010 at 7:48 am 8 comments

Another heart theme… the web site  Quietfire gave a challenge for a queen of hearts card. I know is alice in wonderland theme but i dont havew any queen stamps so a princess is the closed so here it is.  I used cuttlebug hearts  and my favorite heart punch is the fisdcars on the side. ( i glued little hearts on her skirt since it had flowers and not hearts.

Entry filed under: Cuttlebug, Fiskar punches, Stampin Up.

To my Valentine lovebird valentine

• 1. DUM  |  February 12, 2010 at 8:52 am

She is a great Queen, Gilda Radner type of course. Love the hearts on the side and background paper. Hope you win.

• 2. beth  |  February 14, 2010 at 9:43 am

Cute as can be!

• 3. Lady North  |  February 14, 2010 at 11:34 am

Oo..so cute..I can hear her now: When I GROW UP, I’m GONNA be QUEEN and YOU will Be MY SUBJECTS..SO THERE!
    reminds me of someone …hmm.
    Blessings of Valentines: LN

• 4. Joanne  |  February 14, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Very cute. I have to agree with Lady North

• 5. yogi  |  February 15, 2010 at 3:54 pm

real cute

• 6. quietfire  |  February 15, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Oh, what a sweetie! This makes me so happy! Thanks so much for taking the challenge!

• 7. quietfire  |  February 18, 2010 at 11:25 am

Hi there! You won the draw for $50 worth of Quietfire Design Rubber stamps! Please email me at suzanne@quietfiredesign.com
    Congratulations! Suzanne

• 8. judy  |  February 18, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I thought I had commented on your page but guess not so will try again ! Now with Congrats on your win too. Thanks alot for playing in the Queen of Hearts challenge and I love your page and hope that you will play with us again soon!
    Judy